It is time, once again, to get some serious planning done. Looking through my notes, here are some of the ideas in progress:
- Online induction to parallel good practice in the campus experience, including an area for offer-holders. Do we have all the info students will need yet? Does the info need to be updated? Do we have an existing space? Do we need to try a different idea? What are the usual arrangements for campus-based students? What needs to be different for online students?
- Oranisation chart to map the stakeholders in recruitment
- Review workload in the team, planning for 2009/10
- Plan marking loads
- Complete materials for the Employer Engagement course module that I will be leading - authentic tasks, assessment products, assessment criteria, module guide.
- Watch out for questions from the LTR review process.
- Plans for faculty session in May about personalisation.
- Progress on renaming the degree course for cohorts from 2009/10 onwards.
- Has each module got a library task?
- Do the assessment criteria recognise and reward use of technology as well as learning and research?
- Follow up on developing a more standard template to present modules in Plone.
- Revise Ethics workshops to align with new procedures to be introduced on April 1st.
- Develop practice in response to NSS survey.
- Discuss how the LTR model might be made more viable, in comparison to campus-based lectures for large numbers of students.
Next step - put these plans into a Gantt chart or other timeline.
Posted at 01:54 pm by shirley